Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tim's Place


This is so heart-warming and inspiring. We need more Tim's Place's in our world =). 

Here's a description of Tim's Place from Tinybuddha where I found this video:
"This is so many levels of beautiful and inspiring! Tim Harris has Down Syndrome, but that didn’t stop him from opening his own restaurant, Tim’s Place, which serves breakfast, lunch, and hugs.
Everyone who enters his Albuquerque establishment gets a big serving of his joy and love before they even take a look at the menu. Though the food may be delicious, I have a feeling this is what keeps them coming back: Tim’ infectious passion, gratitude, and kindness."

Find out more about Tim's Place here: http://timsplaceabq.com/

"I won't let my disability stop me... we are a gift to the world." Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment