Tuesday 26 May 2015

Are you being you?

Someone shared this article with me, that I find so very beautiful =)


"I am enough. I finally believe I am enough. I finally believe that I may be a little bent, but I’m not broken. I finally accept that I am a smart, courageous, loving, kind, generous, forgiving woman who is not always all of those things – but who deeply aspires to be all of those things. I’m a beautifully flawed human being. Falling helplessly in love cracked my soul open. I’m finally Being Rena."

Often we escape and hide pieces of ourselves away in relationships, but what if the best way to self-discovery and self-embracement is through a real relationship? So...
Are you being You? Are you willing to Be You? Now, that's the real question, isn't it? ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment